Sunday, February 17, 2008

It's a boy!

We're so excited to let everyone know that last Thursday (Valentine's Day) we had an ultrasound. According to the ultrasound tech, it clearly revealed a boy. I had a hard time making it all out, but she's sure. I wanted to know her record. I guess she's only been wrong once in eight years and since then won't tell anyone unless she's positive. She said she'd painting blue.

Tayler took a little time to come around, but now she's excited. Originally she was hoping for a baby brother, but a couple weeks ago she had a revelation. She decided she wanted to have a sister instead because she didn't want to have to look at that boy part. Her sulking ended when she and Aubree decided they wanted to do brother's room in a jungle theme. Sounds good to me. Then the other night at dinner she thanked God for her new baby brother.:)

Dave's definitely excited though he doesn't show it much. It seems like everyone I called and told about having a boy had the first response of, "What did Dave say, feel, etc?" He says he's happy but never could have been disappointed with another precious little girl. I'll have to agree with that.

Now the name search will begin. We didn't want to start the stress before knowing what we were having. Why do double the work? If anyone has any suggestions, we'd love to hear them. Girl names are so much easier!

5 comments:

Eryn said...

we are so excited for you guys! thanks for calling us and letting us know. cant wait to hear your names.

Shawna said...

we can't wait to meet the sweet little guy! I loved: www.nymbler.com
I also read the book the baby name wizard. It helped me SO much. It helps you see what your naming style is, which was cool because all of my kids names were on one list. :) I am sure you will find a great name!

Meredith said...

jude?

Kim Ferguson said...

Woo Hoo!!!!!
Awesome!
Congrates

Heather said...

Fantastic! Congrats!!